- Job Detail
About this role
- Flexible working conditions including hybrid working arrangements
- Exciting career opportunity with a leading South Australian organisation
- Fantastic opportunity to join our growing IT department and be a key driver of change!
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure and Cloud Specialist to join our growing Information Technology Team based at our Head Office in Port Adelaide.
About Flinders Port Holdings
Flinders Port Holdings is South Australia's leading Port services group with assets and operations across South Australia. Through integrated stevedoring, infrastructure and logistics services, we connect South Australian businesses to each other and to the world.
With over 700 employees across the State, we are a diverse and dynamic organisation, committed to delivering the highest quality port and supply chain services.
The Infrastructure and Cloud Specialist is responsible for providing timely support, administration, and management of FPH Groups' key IT services. This includes supporting platforms and delivery of enterprise IT and data centre functions. The role is fundamental to ensuring delivery of these services that underpin the Group's operations and ongoing functioning, along with supporting the delivery the Group's Digital Strategy.
- Provide day to day technical support for the Group's chosen Infrastructure;
- Provide administration support and activities across Group IT systems;
- Perform the testing and maintenance of backup and disaster recovery processes and procedures, this includes monitoring backups, testing, and providing reports of performance and integrity.
- Follow existing change management, incident, and problem management processes.
- Develop, implement, document, and monitor workplace processes and procedures that are relevant to the role's responsibilities, and the objectives of the team.
- Maintain knowledge of the technology aspects of the role including evolving cloud technologies and identify opportunities for improvement, simplification and consolidation of management and support.
- Monitor and operate key cyber security processes including secure configuration (hardening), system patching, access management, network control, monitoring, anti-malware, and other technical controls.
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call support roster.
Your skills and experience will include;
- Proven experience in a Systems Administration or similar role.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues and problems.
- Demonstrable experience and skills supporting servers (physical/virtual), VMware, SAN technologies, Microsoft platforms and Linux servers.
- Strong experience in managing and supporting Microsoft cloud technologies including Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 suite of applications.
- Experience in the management and administration of SCCM for the delivery of SOE images, operating system, and application patching.
- Experience using enterprise backup technologies to recover files, folders, and Virtual Machines.
Flinders Port Holdings know that people are central to everything that we do. A career with us includes:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- $299 annual health and wellbeing subsidy
- Eligible for annual bonus scheme
- Supportive, motivated and fun team environment
- An inclusive workplace that fosters diversity
- Dress for your day office attire
- Flexible work arrangements
- Long-term career opportunities
- Countless opportunities to make change and be involved in exciting projects
Even if you don't think you quite meet all the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you. Please click on the link provided to submit your application, ensuring your Resume and Cover Letter outlines your experience and qualifications.
If you would like to understand more about the role you can email HRGeneral@fphgroup.com.au to request a copy of the Position Description.
At Flinders Port Holdings, we're committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, including people with disabilities, all age groups, the LGBTIQA+ community, and culturally diverse backgrounds, including First Nations People. Our team values diverse perspectives, believing that they enhance our work environment and benefit our customers. Join us, and be part of a workplace where everyone belongs.